Flat For Sale In No.1 Grosvenor Square, 1 Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, London, W1K – Prd012130299
flat for sale in No.1 Grosvenor Square, 1 Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, London, W1K – PRD012130299
Home Year Build: 2007
Overlooking the world-renowned Claridge’s Hotel, a grand marble entrance hall welcomes guests to this home. The three-bedroom residence features floor-to-ceiling windows with triple glazing to the open plan living and dining room. Further full-length windows to all bedrooms flood the apartment with natural light. This residence also features a further washroom and a hidden, fully-fitted utility room.
Bespoke finishes include:
• Walnut doors with bespoke ironmongery
• Italian marble stone worktops & splashbacks in the kitchen
• White truffle marble stone throughout bathrooms with Kallista brassware
• Integrated Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances to kitchen
No.1 Grosvenor Square is situated in the heart of Mayfair, moments from some of London’s finest boutiques, five-star hotels and private members’ clubs, including The Connaught, Claridge’s, Annabel’s and Scott’s on Mount Street. The development enjoys views over the green spaces of Grosvenor Square and is also a short walk from Hyde Park.
No.1 Grosvenor is designed by Eric Parry Architects and renowned interior designers, Yabu Pushelberg.
Key features include:
• Discreet and private car entrance with residents’ lobby, accessed via Grosvenor Street
• Valet operated automated parking system to safely store and retrieve vehicles
• 24-hour concierge service, Saint Amand, managed by one of the world’s leading hoteliers
• Embassy-level security throughout, including biometric access
• Underground parking with around the clock valet service
Residents will enjoy access to a private wellness floor and bespoke health services, including:
• Partnership with leading health practitioner to advise on mental and physical well-being
• Bespoke wellness services, including nutritional and medical advice
• Gym and private training studio
• 25-metre swimming pool and vitality pools
• Spa and sauna facilities including private treatment rooms
• Residents’ members’ club with cinema and business suite